Aviation-Approved Celcon Scrapers
BCW’s handheld Celcon scraper meets your sealant and adhesive removal needs. BCW’s Celcon scraper is tough enough to remove the sealant, adhesive and decals but gentle enough not to damage the underlying surface. It is perfect for aircraft surfaces where scratches are not allowed and any other process that requires no damage to the surface. The Celcon scraper also has a non-sparking property, therefore, it can be safely used in a flammable atmosphere, such as fuel bladder application. Our celcon scrapers are aviation approved.
Summary of Features
- Aviation approved
- Copolymer Acetal (Celcon) Material
- Hardness: Rockwell M90
- Can be re-sharpened for extended use
- Safe, non-metallic, non-sparking
- Non-conductive, will not build up static charge
- Disposable and easy to use
- Material Traceability
- ISO 9001 Compliant
- Certification Documents (CERTS) supplied with all shipments at no additional charge.
We sell in quantity to give you lowest price
We require a minimum of $75 for your total purchase. This helps us keep your cost down. For an even great discount for larger orders, or to get a free evaluation sample, please submit your request in the form to the right.